Tim Ferry on Vital Buzz -ozzy go-

The first turn in Saturday night’s main event had a lot to do with
the race’s outcome, when a crash took out nearly all the top
finishers. Tim Ferry got punted under the bleachers by Chad
Reed, and was none too pleased. His Kawasaki was already
sporting a nice gouge on the swingarm from where Chad had
nudged his way past in the first turn on Friday night, and let Chad
know it after the finish on Saturday night. Maybe the fake boxing
ring used for the rider introductions could have been put to use
after the main?

When we caught up with Ferry after the race at the Kawasaki rig,
he explained the first turn this way. “Basically, Chad came in hot.
Obviously the money was on the line for him, and I thought I had
the holeshot from the outside, and in a worst-case scenario, him
sneak around the inside. He basically just drilled me. I flew up
underneath the stadium.”

“I got up and finished the race, and I stayed in front of Weimer
the whole time. I think I actually pulled him a little bit. He had
somebody to chase, and it was probably good for him.”

“I’m disappointed. The weekend could have turned out a lot
better. I had a fourth, and set up for a podium finish with the two-
night combo. If that would have happened and I’d have been the
one who stayed up, I could have been the overall winner tonight.
But this is racing, and this race is very..” full story on vitalmx.com