James Stewart Withdraws from the U.S. Open -ozzy go- vitalmx.com

James Stewart is withdrawing from this weekend's events at the
U.S. Open, citing a lack of preparation. He met with the press
after the second practice, to let everyone know the reason he
was withdrawing. “I just want to let you guys know that I won’t be
racing tonight. Over the last few weeks we haven’t had a chance
to ride because this was last-minute decision.”

“Last week I decided I wasn’t going to come out here because I
felt like I wasn’t ready to race, just mentally. My knee’s fine. I
just want to get that clear. There’s not problem with my health or
anything like that. I just haven’t had a chance to prepare for this
race. The last thing I want to do is go out there and get hurt, and
let my team down and let my fans down.”

“I just felt like I’m not ready to race, point-blank. There’s nothing
else to it. I went out and rode the first practice and I was just
really uncomfortable. All over the place, and I didn’t feel like
myself. Event the second practice I was still the fastest time, but I
didn’t feel good. I felt like I shouldn’t be here. We’re just getting
back to healthy, with the knee. The last thing I want to do is upset
that and make my process go back.” full story on vitalmx.com