X-Games gold lures Chad Reed -ozzy go- motorcycle.com.au

Chad Reed will be one of the most anticipated appearances at the 2007 X Games 13 in
Los Angeles, with the crowd favourite Aussie set to star in dual divisions of the action
sports event this weekend.

The 2007 AMA and World Supercross runner-up has enjoyed a relaxing off-season, and
is feeling refreshed and ready to go as the world’s best set to go head to head at the
Home Depot Centre.

Reed, who took a bronze medal in the Super Moto division in 2005, will be back for his
fourth shot at the title, and this year will also compete in the newly-incepted Motocross
division, ensuring for a frenetic four days.

He is excited at the prospect of the double-duty X Games and knows the quality of the
competition will be tough.

“I’m really looking forward to racing again this weekend, my aim is to make the
podium in both Super Moto and Motocross. Although we have been doing plenty of
testing, I haven’t done any racing since since Budds Creek in June so it will be great to
get out there and bang bars again,” said Reed.

“It’s a real quality field of riders so the competition will be tough, but I am pumped to
be back out there racing against Ricky again,” he said.

“I haven’t ridden much Super Moto recently so even though I’m sure to be a bit rusty
in practice, I’ll be up to speed in no time.

“I’m hoping to repeat my 2005 performance and give some of the regular Super Moto
guys a hurry up!”

X Games, televised to millions, pits superstars of various extreme genres against each
other in a fun yet ultra-competitive arena. click on ozzy go to the full story

photo from vitalmx.com