Jeremy McGrath is one of the most recognizable names in
Supercross, with twelve AMA championship titles under his belt
and 74 250cc Supercross wins. He also has three podium finishes
from the 2004-2006 X Games Step Up competitions, his own line
of Mattel action figures and he's been featured as an superhero
version of himself on the animated series MAX STEEL. In July
2007, the Motorcycle Hall of Fame presented McGrath with a
bronze sculpture in his likeness. In addition to blogging for
EXPN.com for X Games 13, McGrath will be competing in the Moto
X Step Up and SuperMoto competitions.
McGrizzle gets grinny gearing up for XG 13.It has been a busy
week leading up to X Games. I just got back from Kenly, North
Carolina where I raced my fourth round of the Late Model Stock
Car race series. I went to Kenly straight from Ohio where I was
honored at the Motorcycle Museum Hall of Fame. That was pretty
cool—Live Nation commissioned a bronze statue of me and the
whole family and I traveled up to Ohio to be there for the
dedication last Thursday.
Now I'm back in SoCal getting ready for my fourth X Games.
2007 has been a super busy year for me, and it seems like life
after full-time Supercross racing is busier than ever!
click on ozzy go to the full story on expn.go.com